jeudi 7 juillet 2016

Come On!




"If Allah is Love, He might not "love" what you do on his name"



Hello my sweet buns. 

I know I haven't posted for two days. The reason is that I was taken by a video recording. So this is actually something I draw for the Post Charlie attack. But if it is good for them, there is no reason it is not good for the 200 of Muslims that died last weekend for believing in... the same Ogd as the ones who attacks them.

"Those who believe in Qur'an, and those who follow the Jewish and the Christians and the Sabians scriptures, any who believe in Allah and the Last Day and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their lord.”
Juz 1 Surah 2-62

What is it in that part that those brainwashed men don’t get???

Oh yeah, brainwashed is the key word…

I will draw more for them in the next days. 
If you like it, go visit my website and other related pages!



Annnnndddd most importantly 

Don't forget to subscribe on them (it helps!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire