mardi 7 juin 2016

Day 2 Day



What is "Day 2 Day"?


"Day 2 Day" is my new political strip comic. I talk about religion, politic, social issue, picking up the absurdity of some event and treating them with the same level of absurdity.

There is no intention of influencing people. This is simply an absurd way to talk about the things that are going on, that can be hard to deal with, digest or understand, and find a way to process them while releasing the pressure. Nothing more nothing less. We all need to have a good laugh from time to time.





Warning though, I have no censorship. I will draw on every topic that I want, becasue this is the most powerful that someone can have, especially in front of bullies and bigot, and particularly in time where the notion of freedom seem so much used, twisted and jeopardize. Lets be honest we are facing a up rising of extremism a little everywhere around the glob, so more than ever, we need our right to express and talk.

I mostly follow the events that are happening in USA, Europe and Middle East and post from Monday to Friday. You can subscribe on the website directly or follow me on Facebook.




Please visit my work. And don't forget to share it!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire